When the holiday comes, this is about the time for you to have vacation. San Diego becomes one of the most marvelous places to visit on holidays with your entire family, including your dog. You must find it difficult to leave your four-legged best friend at home while you are relaxing on the seashore in San Diego.
You must feel that one of your family members is missing since you do not see him or her during your holiday in San Diego. However, there is no more to worry about your dog. Why don’t you take your precious angel of home with you and spend the time in San Diego together? Isn’t that a fantastic idea to have some fun near sandcastle by the seashore at a local dog beach? There is the solution. San Diego has lots of dog hotels in which you can stay with your puppy. Here is the list of dog hotel San Diego (Pet Friendly Hotels in San Diego, CA, US).
1. Downtown Hotels
If you are looking for hotels in downtowns in San Diego region, you may have such list first to help you to choose the best dog hotel.
– Hotel Indigo: It is located at 509 9th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101. This hotel provides a VIP program which is Very Important Pet program. This program covers dog bows for water and food. Moreover, this hotel also provides dog bed. This hotel allows you to take dogs with any breeds, sizes, and weight. The good news is that you can take along your dogs in any numbers with no additional fees. If you are interested to stay at Hotel Indigo, San Diego, please call 619 727 4000 or 877 846 3446 for booking.
– The Sofia Hotel: The Sofia Hotel is located at 150 West Broadway San Diego, CA 92101. This hotel allows pets as soon as you tell them that you reserve via phone in 800 826 0009 for friendly pet room. However, you will be charged around $25 fee per pet per night.
– Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego: It is located at One Market Place, San Diego, CA 92101. If you want to stay here, make sure that your dog weights no more than 50 pounds. You are also going to be charged $100 per stay. This hotel also provides dog bowl and treats, dog toys, and a service menu for your dog. However, mind that the reservation must be made at least 3 days in before the arrival via website or phone in 800.233.1234.
2. Mission Bay and Beaches Hotels
Staying in a San Diego dog beach hotel is remarkable. You may stay in a room from which you can enjoy the view of the beaches and hear the sound of running waves. These hotels may be suitable for you and your dog.
– Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa: This hotel is located at 1775 E Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109. This location is suitable for you and your dog since it is at the bayside of paradise or friendly dog beaches. Moreover, it facilitates the visitors to spend the time in friendly dog parks and enjoy meals at friendly dog restaurants. If you want to take your dog in Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa, you have to make sure that you dog’s weight is no more than 75 ponds. You are also charged for service in $100 per stay which is non-refundable. If you are willing to stay there, you can call 619 276 4010.
– Paradise Point: Paradise Point is located at 1404 Vacation Road, San Diego, CA 92109. This is an incredible experience to stay at a hotel near the sea. This hotel welcomes visitors with their dogs. Yet, the dogs must be less than 15 pounds and have been vaccinated. You will be charged at $150 which is non-refundable. For reservation, call 858 274 4630. If you decide to take your dog with you to enjoy the beaches in San Diego, you must consider these things to do in order to have fun with your dog, such as:
- You need to make sure that your dog’s been vaccinated currently. Furthermore, your dog must wear proper ID and you must hold a vet’s number in case something unpredictable happens.
- You must avoid your dog to touch or play with jellyfish and stingrays. Those sea animals can sting your dog and cause pain or even death. So, make sure that there is no strike of jellyfish on the beach.
- You need to bring dog toys and balls. So, you can play with your dog there. This is definitely fun for you and your dog.
So, are you ready for spending such amazing holiday with your dog at the beach and stay at oceanside pet hotel? First, take a look and decide which hotel you are going to stay. Then, book as soon as possible. Finally, have fun with your dong at the beaches of wonderful San Diego.