The Perfect Age for Training Your Puppies
When’s the perfect age to start training a new puppy? It is the popular question which is commonly asked by the one who wants to keep the dog newly. Most of them are confused about when they should train the puppies. Many of them are afraid to start the training earlier, but some of them are also afraid to start the lesson lately. Many people think that starting to train the puppies earlier will make the puppies not strong enough. They think that the puppies should be helped all the time like a baby. Then, others think that start to train the puppies late can also cause problems. They consider that teaching the adult puppies will be difficult and they believe that the old puppies will not understand about the training well.
How can your puppy learn?
There are some factors which influence your puppy’s learning. Puppies can learn from many things around him. They can learn from the environment, socialization, training and any other things.
- First, puppies can get a training from the socialization. When your puppies are born, they start to know about anything surrounding. They begin to introduce new things, such as another animal, people, situations and sounds around them. The puppies need to learn about them, how to reach them and how to adapt with their socialization.
- Second, the environment is also the most important thing to influence the puppy’s training. The puppies will start to adapt to their new environment in the world.
- Third, Innate personality is one of the factors which consider the training. All of the human and animals are having their own innate personality.
- Then, puppies will learn through home training. They start to get the new lessons from the home training. They will know about their play area. They understand about where should they sleep and the eating utensils. They also understand about where they should go for pee and poo. The, they will also understand about the strike area where they cannot enter inside.
- Next, training classes will also be helpful to teach and train the puppies. Puppies will learn about how to be obedient, strong and capable in following the rules. In some training classes, they will be taught to learn about some exercises to strengthen their bodies.
- Sixth, serendipity will influence the puppies’ training. The things that the puppies learned since newborn will be so important for the adult puppies. The lessons that they learned from the beginning will be really crucial.
The perfect age to start training
Actually, the perfect age to start training is from the beginning. It is better from the first time when they are born.
When they start to live in the world, automatically they learn about the environment and the situations around them. They start to learn to drink the milk from their mother. They start to recognize the mother and the other puppies. They learn to stick out their tongue. Then, for some days they will learn about how to make a sound and see the surrounding.
Then, people can start to teach them from the beginning too. People can teach them about the places from sleep, pee, and poo. People can ask them to play together for around 10 minutes a day. So, the puppies will follow the rules that we made for them. Then, the puppies should be around 9 to 12 weeks to join the training classes outside. Then, they also need to have the vaccination before joining the classes in which there are a lot of different puppies which might bring the viruses. It is used to keep your puppies health and doesn’t get any diseases.
see also: how much do husky puppies cost?.